This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Characters you want to get the "Inyouchuu Treatment" [NSFW]
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 7
Next »
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#11

I know an artist that might be to your liking if you want something custom for Yukikaze.

02-19-2026, 08:02 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#12

Yeah, so we got to talking about otokonokos (AKA femboys) in another thread, and that reminded me I do in fact absolutely have a proper answer for this one after all!

  1. Rune from Futoku no Guild.

    Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

  2. Max the Elf.

I'm sure the monsters of Inyouchuu would love to get their tentacles on these two guys.

02-19-2026, 08:04 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#13

Femboys are great.

02-19-2026, 08:50 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#14

(02-19-2026, 08:02 PM)TamazingRandom Wrote: I know an artist that might be to your liking if you want something custom for Yukikaze.

Pm me their info! I can't promise anything rn (havent even paid for the semester yet) but I'd like to check out their stuff.

(02-19-2026, 08:04 PM)Ellie Wrote: Yeah, so we got to talking about otokonokos (AKA femboys) in another thread, and that reminded me I do in fact absolutely have a proper answer for this one after all!
  1. Rune from Futoku no Guild.

  2. Max the Elf.

I'm sure the monsters of Inyouchuu would love to get their tentacles on these two guys.

Not bad... not bad...

[Image: bateman.jpg]
02-19-2026, 08:50 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#15

NotImportant, I'm very sorry. I'm not 100% certain what you mean because I'm not the best at this stuff. Did you want me to DM you here? Or somewhere else like Discord?

02-22-2026, 09:40 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#16

I'm going to assume he means the Private Message system on this forum. Everybody has a little "PM" button under their post on the left.
If you have new unread messages, it'll show a little notification banner at the top when browsing the forum.

02-22-2026, 09:54 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#17

I just found it, thank you.

02-22-2026, 10:12 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#18

Got another one of those announcements for a JAST seasonal sale and it reminded me of the fact that they have a rather hot mascot.

Considering her purpose, surely she's already aware of what would await her here.

03-16-2026, 08:01 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#19

Damn, you are onto something. I would love to see her with a belly fully of bugs. I'm more about the prego bellies and light birthing. Did anyone in Inyochu ever birth an egg? Or is it always bugs and tentacles?


I'm asking because one of the many customizable comics I have planned is about a bird girl being forced to lay an egg.
03-16-2026, 10:33 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#20

I love the MangaGamer mascot.

[Image: 2025.jpg]

Looks like my post above got broken with the attachment changes earlier haha. I need to fix it...

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-17-2026, 09:55 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 7
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools