This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Oh no, I got a little too autistic there! That's a brand and model series of automatic bowling pinsetter.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/Dn-Yd_-HmEE?si=tjgKN2YHFTavjIJG Learn about ways to help your significant other get off the phone.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/J6OzxDLdnZ0?si=Xk0KfEl7xjF2ivaE-John Oliver is challenging Buc-ee's. If you don't know what either of those are, still click on it lol.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Oh that is amazing. I knew about John Oliver, he's pretty cool, but had not heard of this situation. I love how they handled it!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/ohZkOjXM-Vo?si=QUDVE6-9_WD3Lobh Here's actually good cooking video, who likes Bowser and chocolate?
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Holy crap, that's some serious sculpting skill.
Also, my stomach hurts just thinking about that much chocolate lol
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/JCNL0vLKyiI?si=AT_bxHLxYKUxGtu3 Anyone remember the Darkstalkers cartoon?
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/chjo_OpFP1E?si=Ru4SL5LIpy3B3710 Here's another pizza video.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Yo dawg, I heard you like pizzas, so I put pizza on your pizza so you can pizza while you pizza!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)