I could never get into that one, but I'm glad they're doing a movie to wrap up the series as I heard it ended on a cliffhanger.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
t's been too long since we last praised Tubi.
In addition to ensuring future generations can witness that time Yugi Bear fought a man with a bigot gun and the clan for minions, they know have Gundam Age streaming, with subtitles this time. It's the last Gundam series I need to watch.
Gundam Thursdays are back.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
I thought Witch from Mercury was really good. I've heard some negative stuff about Age. It's just the last one and then I've seen them all.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
0080 is probably my favorite Gundam ever. The Zeta duo, G, and X are also GREAT choices.
Have you seen Requiem for Vengeance? It's on Netflix and it's a lot like 0080 in that the Zeon crew are the protagonists and they're just a bunch regular group pounder grunts. The story is basically a chase narrative about them getting hunting down by the mysterious new Feddie weapon, the "Gundam".
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Got some new stuff in,
Hmmm, I attached a photo, but it didn't upload. Did I so something wrong?
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If it was bigger than the current limit of 2MB, it would've gotten rejected, but should have displayed an error message. If the size was the problem, we can increase that limit easily enough.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
No I didn't get an error message, it said I had loaded it without issue. I submitted the post and nothing came through. It's odd.
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)
