This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Hentai / Eroge Similar to Inyouchuu's themes
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#21

I don't know if I have just been insanely out of the loop or what... I mean, I probably have... but I happened to run across this one recently and did not realize it was so good OR so recent!
Rakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead released just last year.
Not to be confused with Gakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead, although that one has some pretty good moments as well.

This one actually gets very Inyouchuu-esque. Modern theme, normal modern girls, and tentacles absolutely everywhere. There's even larva birth at one point!

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

As for how this thing caught my attention recently... you ever watch a hentai and see a character who, in one way or another, is basically you, and now it all becomes personal? Well... you guys know me for not being very horny, but when I realized that scientist girl Hanna College is basically a busty cis version of me, my fantasies ran absolutely wild. Wish she'd have gotten the traditional organic tentacles though, much prefer those.

06-08-2026, 09:26 PM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#22

【TamazingRandom】in post ID #152
I am definitely need to schedule some time for all this. If you want my personal contribution, I would recommend "Tentacles and Witches". I don't know if there was ever a game. The version I know is a [...]

I remember that one! can confirm tentacles and witches is great, loved Lily in that. wasn't it 4 episodes not 3? the scenes with lily were really hot, there was one where they are doing it in the pool and the whole pool gets flooded with cum(i know that makes no sense, can't remember the plot too well LOL) and the anal scene with Lily was really good too, Lily honestly might be one of the hottest hentai waifus out there (along with Airi from Onichichi) im gonna have to rewatch that one sometime as its been awhile. 

Also there is a visual novel of it, but i don't think there is a way to play it in english, id really love to play it someday though

06-10-2026, 01:59 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#23

I might have confused Rakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead with the other one, cause yeah this is a good... how did I miss it? Lots of lovely pregnant bellies and some parasites. I feel like everything with that fetish owes Inyouchuu some royalties. Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-10-2026, 04:50 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#24

Yeah, it's a bit confusing when two separate OVAs are literally one letter off from each other, but yeah. This one's a nugget of gold for sure, and yes, it all should run through the Parasite Approval Office with its red-haired tsundere receptionist.
Still wonder if it really was Inyouchuu that invented the flesh cave!

06-10-2026, 07:17 PM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#25

(06-10-2026, 04:50 PM)EchelonV Wrote: I might have confused Rakuen Shinshoku - XX of the Dead with the other one, cause yeah this is a good... how did I miss it? Lots of lovely pregnant bellies and some parasites. I feel like everything with that fetish owes Inyouchuu some royalties. Tongue

i'll have to watch it then, i think i also had it confused with the other one but if it came out last year i probably haven't seen it yet.
06-11-2026, 04:13 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#26

Yeah, been tough to find good hentai lately in these genres.

Have you seen Utea? That one was really good to me.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-12-2026, 11:25 AM
Larvae: 87
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【Suiisbestgirl】
Member
#27

(06-12-2026, 11:25 AM)EchelonV Wrote: Yeah, been tough to find good hentai lately in these genres.

Have you seen Utea? That one was really good to me.


thats true! wonder if animated hentai will ever be good again. And i have seen Utea! i forgot the name of it though, ill have to go watch it again sometime. the pink haired girl is so hot! not sure why but she is! 

 

06-12-2026, 10:47 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#28

Please confirm 18+ to view this image.

https://x.com/arayotto4351
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/149354019

Wow! I'm in love... but then it's times like this when it's frustrating how tough it is to support Japanese artists on all these other platforms. I think I've done PixivFanbox once. But this stuff is always tricky... gah. I'd love to comm this person, communicate, or even just get these CG's easily!!!

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-06-2026, 03:49 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#29

【Suiisbestgirl】in post ID #1144
I remember that one! can confirm tentacles and witches is great, loved Lily in that. wasn't it 4 episodes not 3? the scenes with lily were really hot, there was one where they are doing it in the pool [...]

Tentacles and Witches was my first exposure to Lilith and hentai adaptations of eroge! Classic. I remember being really interested in the story and tried explaining it to my friends in high school, good times. Hopefully some kind soul decides to translate it someday.

09-07-2026, 02:02 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#30

Gotta start soft and work up to Inyouchuu... Tongue

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
09-07-2026, 04:51 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools