I'd have to look up which one, but there is an episode that is about trans rights. It was my first exposure to the subject. Most of it went over my head and I actually thought the ep was kind of boring because I was 6 maybe 7. But it stuck with me, it has a sad ending, but a good moral.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
That's very interesting. That episode must have somehow gone over my head. It's interesting how much Star Trek explored topics that others wouldn't touch.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/DtrJwLfNQPs?is=wNKX9nLoBSr2JlHL Here's a song about Giant Mutant Chickens who do good deeds.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
It's catchy!
I swear I remember this guy from ages ago, although I can't remember what songs I might have heard back then.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/jrE33o1sS6I?si=jpTQsF8ueZP_haUE Here's a video about a man critiquing another man's attempt to buy a steak. It takes an odd turn to middle earth
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I will keep that advice in mind in case I ever hypothetically decide to cook a steak!
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/i5pb8a6SrLA?si=LNyasDLSg2FAFcTN Here's a look at the rules for polite movie going, that goes off the rails.
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
(06-17-2026, 12:45 AM)TamazingRandom Wrote: https://youtu.be/i5pb8a6SrLA?si=LNyasDLSg2FAFcTN Here's a look at the rules for polite movie going, that goes off the rails.
love how it becomes a metal song XD
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/CrJAFdYLn2I?si=FUiJ8AgIpv_nAYWU Here's an epic battle from Mel Brook's Robinhood movie.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)