This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 32 33 34 35 36 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist

The President Curtis episodes are typically my favorites from R&M, so yeah, its pretty funny. Can't believe he's getting a spin off. Big Grin

07-24-2026, 07:31 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Awesome, it probably doesn't hurt that I also really like the legend of Paul Bunyon. I remember it vividly from grade school.

07-24-2026, 08:25 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

(07-24-2026, 07:31 AM)NotImportant Wrote: The President Curtis episodes are typically my favorites from R&M, so yeah, its pretty funny. Can't believe he's getting a spin off. Big Grin

Wait, so he's a Rick and Morty spinoff character? I recognized the art style but I had no idea it was a spinoff.
07-24-2026, 06:52 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/iTkAKY5IdiQ?si=w5yFEwMI52-7LbYA Anyone remember MC hammer? Because yes, this is real.

07-25-2026, 12:25 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here's a peppy music video to start your day: https://youtu.be/6zLiS1YRZ3U?si=XX9aFhCMZMn2QQ3O

07-26-2026, 07:11 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

There is honestly a lot of awesomeness in that video. Looked at the comments and got reminded how much they had to go through to get to this point.

07-26-2026, 09:27 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/G1nReIls5yg?si=CmJRxJFRER_joyQe Wow, Bobby Hill got to be a best on Kelly amd Mark live, and all this time I thought he didn't exist.

07-26-2026, 11:44 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Gotta say, I was not expecting him to actually show up in person like that!

07-27-2026, 06:57 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/IFQQCPqWyF4?si=oWgc2MDknY-hj1e4 This is all about awkward situations from the comedian Brewstew.

07-28-2026, 12:21 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

"Play with me, strange man that I've never met before!"

Got my own contribution this morning. Somebody 3D printed an entire (mini) bowling lane based on the Brunswick A2.

Thought about it recently after I went bowling with some friends this past Sunday. Granted, my own nostalgia is for the raw mechanical beauty of the AMF 82 series, but this is still a pretty awesome build.

07-28-2026, 07:52 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 32 33 34 35 36 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools