Damn, that was pretty good Ellie, I thought this channel had stopped updating. It's so beautiful. May you get at least 1/3 of the jokes I did. https://youtu.be/ZSTkS4usSfM?si=ShK6XqBND_ALb3Tc be afraid as more will probably come from this channel.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Lavar Burton once said in a parody of behind the scenes that Patrick Stewart rubbed himself on his visor on Star Trek Next Generation so it always smelled like his balls. I can't find a clip of that. But this video Patrick Stewart did about his eulogy puts it in a very different context. This video is quite NSFW, but still amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFyUUrrYsrQ
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://fixvx.com/Kuraasa5/status/2100061070635520387 Here's a fun video about the new Star Wars game
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s a lot visit. Gets a bit NSFW dark for a few moments and the punchline is divine. https://youtu.be/v9QnhJovfao?si=yOL-dQI1Jnio8HyT
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s the X-Men vs an Escape Room, I told you this channel would be coming back https://youtu.be/TnHIgL4vYgc?si=uERVNtDJuTGu7uDC
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Family Guy and the science of electricity. https://youtu.be/iEEjy8Bm3O0?si=Hwu9a4Gak1nLiXI1
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s a lot visit. Gets a bit NSFW dark for a few moments and the punchline is divine. https://youtu.be/v9QnhJovfao?si=yOL-dQI1Jnio8HyT
I haven't taken a lot of time to sit down and look at stuff but I just checked this one out and bwahaha
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s some classic R&B to start your week. I can’t think of a better day for this song. https://youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk?si=Z9Wkby2FGaMFHveW
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Here’s Bowser assigning his staff and who gets to be his duplicates https://youtube.com/shorts/dF0uue2zjKk?si=HdkFhhFAVs4dya46
YouTube
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)