This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Anime General Chat
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 11
Next »
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#41

I could never get into that one, but I'm glad they're doing a movie to wrap up the series as I heard it ended on a cliffhanger.

03-05-2026, 12:54 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#42

t's been too long since we last praised Tubi.
In addition to ensuring future generations can witness that time Yugi Bear fought a man with a bigot gun and the clan for minions, they know have Gundam Age streaming, with subtitles this time. It's the last Gundam series I need to watch.
Gundam Thursdays are back.

03-12-2026, 09:36 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#43

I only tend to hear Gundam Age had a good idea with the time skips, but it's not very great in the end. Who knows, I haven't seen it either.

Last newer-ish Gundam I liked was maybe 00...

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-12-2026, 11:27 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#44

I thought Witch from Mercury was really good. I've heard some negative stuff about Age. It's just the last one and then I've seen them all.

03-13-2026, 12:06 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#45

0079
Zeta
ZZ
G
X
Those are my favorites overall. OVA wise, I like 0080, The Origin, and Unicorn a lot too. I like UC Gundam the best. Cool

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-13-2026, 08:30 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#46

0080 is probably my favorite Gundam ever. The Zeta duo, G, and X are also GREAT choices.


Have you seen Requiem for Vengeance? It's on Netflix and it's a lot like 0080 in that the Zeon crew are the protagonists and they're just a bunch regular group pounder grunts. The story is basically a chase narrative about them getting hunting down by the mysterious new Feddie weapon, the "Gundam".
03-13-2026, 09:51 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#47

I forgot that was a thing haha. Not sure I'd like it much if it's 3DCG.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-14-2026, 09:57 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#48

Got some new stuff in,


Hmmm, I attached a photo, but it didn't upload. Did I so something wrong?
03-22-2026, 11:02 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#49

If it was bigger than the current limit of 2MB, it would've gotten rejected, but should have displayed an error message. If the size was the problem, we can increase that limit easily enough.

03-23-2026, 07:43 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#50

No I didn't get an error message, it said I had loaded it without issue. I submitted the post and nothing came through. It's odd.

03-23-2026, 09:39 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 11
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools