This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
In theory it's supposed to put all non-inserted images at the bottom of the post, but who knows. Have you been able to add any attachments on the site yet?
Another motivator for that promised attachment-system overhaul...
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I should probably ask, do you use this site from desktop or mobile? I will admit I have not tested attachments on mobile myself.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
I just watched the first two episodes of First Love Monster and absolutely laughed my head off.
The little girl is a high schooler. The tall, strong boys are 10. I don't think any explanation is given for this situation, but hearing those mature masculine voices talking about dumb kid stuff is just so freaking funny to me.
Also, our female lead has black hair and a princess cut, and she's a social misfit who's older than she looks. Fans of Ouka will probably appreciate her. Surprisingly, I think I got 3/4 though the first episode before I realized how similar they were.
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Is First Love Monster streaming anywhere? I may check it out as I'm always up for more for us to talk about.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread:
![[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]](https://inyouchuuverse.net/images/qw4yt6.jpg)