This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Site Layout Misadventures
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 … 9
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#31

Yamato lives a tough life, such stern rules to abide.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-05-2026, 06:01 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#32

Can't stop thinking now about slightly adapting that new layout to resemble the UI of the game. I think I'll mess with it when I have time and see if it looks good in practice.

04-05-2026, 06:23 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#33

Got a WIP screenshot maybe? That sounds like a rad idea.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-06-2026, 01:01 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#34

I will snap one and/or upload a test page as soon as I put it together! Definitely got a little excited yesterday over it though. It'd fit our theme perfectly.

04-06-2026, 01:04 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#35

Took a few minutes to play with some CSS. I managed to do cat ears on a button shape (will share later) but I'd have to say it's looking a bit lacking. SVG would probably be the way to go on some of those elements if I were to do that style. Will have to play with it more.

04-06-2026, 02:11 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#36

Cat ears! Cute pic to restore your HP.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-06-2026, 02:57 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#37

Nyaa~

Sumire is adorable. I still gotta play the OG Inyouchuu and/or Hanamaru, but I've got a few theories about her that I suspect will hold up well.

04-06-2026, 03:03 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#38

Had a few minutes. Tried something. Possibly the beginning of something great, even if it's currently a rough idea just for style testing...

04-09-2026, 03:52 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#39

Holy crap, the full post composer window is absolutely freaking broken on mobile, regardless of whether you're on the old theme or blue-dark.
That's going to be one of my priorities. Need to work more CSS magic on that.

04-10-2026, 07:19 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#40

Well, apparently the "Are you 18+" warning expires after a while?
I'll have to fix that too. I think I'm going to change the way that works, I think it's blocking search engines and keeping us stuck at like page 4 of web search results...

04-15-2026, 05:59 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 … 9
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools