This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Good Morning
Pages: « Previous
1 … 10 11 12 13 14 … 47
Next »
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Haha, the rivalry!
I suspect it may be in the best interests of myself and my local community to not allow Nexy or Biscuit behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

04-13-2026, 09:37 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

ROFL, those are great cat names.

04-13-2026, 10:40 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

I'll tell them you said that!
Nexy is short for Nexus, the name assigned to our black void kitty from the animal shelter. And Biscuit got her name when she greeted me at the same place by kneading little biscuits into my lap.
They have both showed up in my videos a couple times, and Nexy was the one who I joked was too young to play Inyouchuu during my admittedly-very-low-budget Let's Play.

04-13-2026, 11:59 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here's a Game Show about Game of Thrones: https://youtu.be/ME1ezSWjTFo?si=0w24QLnoBoF1bEyn

04-14-2026, 12:14 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Kind of funny where that goes!
I like to think I at least know more real-life lore than Inyouchuu lore, but who knows...

04-14-2026, 07:52 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/xpOlSFRQqck?si=TvzqSjTq1lVFVcxC}{%|| This for today being the tax deadline. I always liked this scene as a kid, but this growing up I learned how funny it really is.

04-15-2026, 12:11 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

Oh, that was a good one. Those little jokes they threw in there hit so well!

And yes, I too got my taxes done months ago!

04-15-2026, 05:33 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

Here's a musical video for today, https://youtu.be/PoM-fg24Z40?si=G_SapPzSCLH0_Lfj

04-15-2026, 11:41 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter

A lot of surprises in that one! The Eurobeat one made me laugh, as did Nightcore.

04-16-2026, 07:09 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member

https://youtu.be/y7FlyhsmsZw?si=GOpkpwIoqui3Cmxd Here's an SNL sketch about an old book series I used to read as a kid.

04-16-2026, 11:37 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 10 11 12 13 14 … 47
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools