This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Cooking
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#11

I eat just about anything. Maybe the real reason I want to an evil wizard instead of an evil Inyouchuu monster is because I'd be a pig or a goat.

02-24-2026, 10:39 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#12

【EchelonV】in post ID #241
No special diet here, other than just trying to watch some foods. Less dairy, etc. I don't get much fish either. I do fish oil supplements. lol

Makes sense. I've heard that traditional dairy is inherently unnatural for humans so there's a very large percentage of the population that can't digest it well.

02-24-2026, 11:19 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#13

Yeah, milk wise, the cow stuff had to go way back for me and my stomach has been way better for it. It's been a journey though. I liked coconut milk for awhile until the consistency was too random (I remember some cartons would be cloudy...), then almond for years but it is loaded with sugar and other stuff. I'm on oat milk now.

Mikoto's milk would be the best for my diet.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-25-2026, 06:44 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#14

Ahh yes, Mikoto's Creamy Milk!

For real though, oat milk is good. That's what we've been using here for a while now, too. Interestingly, the chocolate version that we sometimes get tastes almost exactly the same as some hot cocoa mix I used to like, if you only microwave a cup of it for a minute and a half.

02-25-2026, 07:23 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#15

Neat, that is really cool.

02-25-2026, 08:34 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#16

https://youtu.be/aGyoBk5LuYk?si=kfvJ4c0RD8qqOL4k I found this video and I'm putting it here for Ellie. The climax is that he deep fried a pizza.

04-19-2026, 04:48 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#17

Oh wow. That's... a way to prepare that.
Just made a pizza again today, actually. Though I didn't deep-fry it!

04-19-2026, 05:44 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#18

My first job was making pizzas. Big Grin
I make one every once and a while for potlucks/parties.

04-19-2026, 10:18 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#19

That's pretty cool.

04-19-2026, 11:26 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#20

Yeah and its fun too. Family threw out my pan a month ago so I need to grab a new one. Sad

04-19-2026, 11:48 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools