This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Cooking
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#21

I made this tonight.

04-25-2026, 07:40 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#22

Looks great!

04-26-2026, 02:29 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#23

Yeah it's sloppy joe mix and peppers. I put it over rice.

04-26-2026, 11:35 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#24

I’m already exhausted but I still made something elaborate because I am a doofus.


Wow my photography skills suck. I'll do better next time.
04-28-2026, 09:47 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#25

Looks good.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
04-29-2026, 09:53 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#26

Thank you.

04-29-2026, 09:58 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#27

I've been making sandwiches out of blueberry bagels in order to use them up. I put chicken patties on them. I'm surprised because I wasn't sure the blueberries would be good with patties and sauce, but the sweet flavor went well the savory flavor and crispy patties. It was quite lovely.

05-05-2026, 10:17 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#28

Not a bad idea really. We used to do a similar thing and make bagel pizzas pretty often, although I think I ended up phasing it out in favor of fully homemade dough when we decided it was better.

05-05-2026, 10:19 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#29

This is a meal I made for Mother’s Day.


Never mind, the files are still too big, darn.
05-13-2026, 09:39 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools