This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Inyouchuu Wishlist
Pages:
1 2 3
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#1

Let us manifest the goods:

  • New Inyouchuu game is surely coming!
  • JAST licenses Kyou next! (perhaps after Hanamaru 2, but how about another double feature? Kyou and Goku! Alas, Shoku would make more sense and be cool too. I just need some Kyou scenes uncensored!!)
  • New Inyouchuu OVA, perhaps a Kyou adaptation to finally see some anime Rinko
  • How have they not done pregnant dakimakura's??? I need that
  • Cute pregnant portraits while we're at it!
  • Aojiru Works 2 artbook or something similar
  • More Trio Design OST goodness
[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-24-2026, 11:58 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#2

I support all the pregnancy merch. I would love to see more from JAST. Also I think it would be neat to see a game where the monsters "evolve" a little bit after they bang like the dogs in I think Shoku that get corrupted from familiars. Maybe a monster that gets bigger or otherwise looks stronger after it starts banging our girls.

02-24-2026, 01:11 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#3

Absolutely +1 on another OVA. I swear Majin would have the guts to do it, though admittedly I'm not a huge fan of their art style.

I still wish I knew how to get the original artbook. it's all over the internet in digital form but I'd definitely spring for a physical copy to sit subtly on a shelf.

02-24-2026, 01:17 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#4

Hey Echelon, what was that website you showed me when I bought my copy? Maybe they still have a few, if it's the same art book we're thinking of.

02-24-2026, 01:33 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#5

https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/japan/en/item/search/%E6%B7%AB%E5%A6%96%E8%9F%B2/Al_11_Yh_RaRmMr_N_N_0A00ja0000_N/
https://neokyo.com/

One of these I think. I'm not seeing another listing for Aojiru Works though. Undecided

Your idea of a growing demon is very good. Meioki kind of goes through that, starting off a weak impling (maybe just talked about in the Twins Goku era DLC). But yeah one growing more and more into something Gyuki sized, would be very cool. Or of course, some big demon bug boss in a belly. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-24-2026, 09:56 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#6

(02-24-2026, 09:56 PM)EchelonV Wrote: One of these I think.

I just visited fromjapan and while I can confirm there's no artbook, now I can't stop laughing at how the auto-translated item titles turned Aojiru into Green Juice.

02-24-2026, 11:24 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#7

Been seeing that for years, lmao. It's frustrating trying to search him.

Also see Disney's Tinker Bell character a lot. lol

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-25-2026, 10:50 AM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#8

I can only imagine how much it can frustrate fans to name yourself after something common...

Wonder if anybody ever drew Nightmare drinking green juice and having his way with the fairy from Peter Pan.

02-25-2026, 12:31 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#9

  • More slave collars in Inyouchuu

Thanks to that lovely dakimakura Takeru pic reminding me. Big Grin

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-25-2026, 06:42 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#10

Slave collars are great. I can't help but remember one of the best chapters in the manga had a slave collar lol.

03-02-2026, 06:56 PM
Pages:
1 2 3
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools