This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Movies
Pages: « Previous
1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next »
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#81

Sooooo I'm a little late lol.

Mortal Kombat (2021) felt more like a fan project than an official movie, rewatching it reminded me of Mk Legacy if anyone remembers that. Dull colors both in locations and character designs, weird writing decisions, the arcana bs, and the decision to make their oc the main character. Its not just that Cole Young is a boring character, he was also given the most boring powers imaginable. There was a strong push to be unique with this movie, but unfortunately their original ideas just weren't that good.

Mortal Kombat 2 was so much fun to watch. Better fights, better visuals, good writing, a fun package. They walked back on a few choices, particularly Cole Young and the arcana powers. The world actually feels like the world of Mortal Kombat now, it felt like the crew knew what was expected of them this time. My only issues concerned one poorly paced character arc and how their Scorpion still doesn't feel properly realized. 

I knew I was gonna like this movie the second I looked at Raiden.

[Image: MV5BMmU4OWZjMDAtNWJlOS00ZDY1LThhNWEtZDA3...UX522_.jpg]

Looks pretty neat.

My ranking for Mortal Kombat Movies is like this right now (I need to rewatch Annihilation properly)

Mortal Kombat (1995)
Mortal Kombat II (2026)
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Mortal Kombat (2021)

06-05-2026, 06:00 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#82

Sounds like I need to catch up on these new ones then.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
06-06-2026, 09:17 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#83

Yeah, that is about my ranking for the MK movies lol.

06-06-2026, 10:35 AM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#84

Holy crap. So I just came back from the local cinema for a trip to see the finale of The Amazing Digital Circus, and no joke, there is still an emotional lump in my throat. Absolutely masterful conclusion, and amazing to consider I got so much into it when I didn't even care about the first episode or two.

No spoilers here, must respect the creator's wishes until its YouTube release. But it was an awesome experience for me.

Anyway, I just fixed the broken footer in the new theme and am going to bed. Goodnight everybody!

06-06-2026, 11:24 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#85

Small world, I just got back from Digital Circus as well. I also really enjoyed it.

06-06-2026, 11:52 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#86

I just got back from Masters of the Universe. It's nothing "special". But it is a really damn good time, just like the last one. Plus Skeletor, as always, is the best part of the movie. Though the action scenes are good too,. Plus it had a pretty theme, even if they didn't quite deliver on it. In the end, I highly recommend it.

06-07-2026, 09:32 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#87

I'm sorry. I had to do it.

06-08-2026, 09:55 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#88

I remember hearing that the Digital Circus finale was showing in theaters, was it feature length? Never seen anything from it, but it was cool to see it come from a youtube series.

06-12-2026, 08:45 PM
Larvae: 714
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#89

140 minutes runtime total, with the first... third maybe? being the previous episode again as a recap.

06-12-2026, 09:37 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#90

On the topic of youtube series being made into movies, I thought Backrooms was neat Smile

06-13-2026, 04:35 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 … 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools