This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Movies
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 12
Next »
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#11

Seeing The Motion Picture in theaters don't exactly "improve" the movie or cover its flaws. But it does help you understand what they were going for and why they made it the way they did. It is a visual masterpiece.


I'm a huge fan of "so bad it's good". Have you ever heard of Rifftrax? Hell, has anyone here ever heard of Rifftrax?
02-22-2026, 12:35 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#12

Unfortunately no Sad

02-22-2026, 12:41 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#13

I've heard of it! Basically a variation on the "Mystery Science Theatre" concept, right?

02-22-2026, 01:01 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#14

That's correct Ellie, a group of comedies, the headed by a group MST3K alumni watch movies together and riff them. If you're interested I recommend going to the free but legal streaming service Tubi and looking up their versions of "Hawk the Slayer" (fantasy movie trying to translate a Japanese Samurai narrative into a Western fantasy D&D adventure), Double Dragon (the game adaptation with Robert Patrick and the final boss from John Wick 3 as a kid), Attack of the Super Monsters (an anime and marionette hybrid about dinosaur puppets invading an animated Japan being fought by live action/toy robots). Those are the ones I know for certain are on there.

02-22-2026, 01:27 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#15

Tonight's movie with dinner, the last Mission Impossible movie.

02-22-2026, 09:55 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#16

(02-22-2026, 09:55 PM)TamazingRandom Wrote: Tonight's movie with dinner, the last Mission Impossible movie.

Enjoy, might be doing another movie tn too. A watch party this time...
02-22-2026, 10:09 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#17

watching battle royal rn. my first time watching it too Big Grin

02-23-2026, 08:56 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#18

The movie? I've had it downloaded forever. Lol, always sounded cool.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
02-23-2026, 09:01 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#19

It was a good watch, had to see it for my asian horror course (not really horror, but whatever), and you can really tell how influential it was. The trend I'm noticing with these films is that they actually have themes. There is a reason for these movies to exist other than "studios want a scary movie." Western horror (mainly the slasher genre) is simpler. Focusing more on gimmicks and a "cool" factor. I like slasher movies btw lol.

Edit: I recommend Battle Royale. The action is not too explicit, but the tension throughout the movie makes every fight stressful to watch!

I got distracted by Takeshi Kitano though, playing a teacher named Kitano. Reminds me of The Running Man (Arnold movie) where they got the Price is Right guy to be the villain, but that movie sucked.

02-23-2026, 11:25 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#20

I do need to see Battle Royale. I've heard a lot about it.


I liked the Arnold movie. But then I can be a bit of a ham.
02-24-2026, 12:14 AM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 12
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools