This website is dedicated to an extremely graphic and sexual franchise.
By clicking the button below, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are willing to view fictitious imagery of a highly explicit nature.
This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.

Video Games
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 10
Next »
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#11

Rolleyes Tongue

I do love JRPG's but yeah, just never got into Pokemon.

I like SMT a lot, which also has demon capturing/fusion. Always some hot designs too. 

[Image: NHRXM004]
[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-01-2026, 11:08 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#12

I tried Persona 4 and I just got overwhelmed with how much you can do. It is a great game though.

03-04-2026, 01:09 AM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#13

I have not clicked with Persona yet, not that I dislike story heavy games, I got into Yakuza and other stuff at the time Persona 5 really popped off. But I plan to give them a shot.

SMT is more pure dungeon crawler and brooding/darker, which is my jam. So yeah I really love that series. It's hardcore and tough for sure though. I love SMT3, 4, 5 (Vengeance) all about equally for various reasons. I've beaten Digital Devil Saga 1-2 and Strange Journey Redux as well.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-04-2026, 08:09 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#14

I loved the anime for Devil Survivor 2.

03-04-2026, 09:42 PM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#15

Wish me luck, I'm about to finish my first of the DLC story lines in Super Robot Wars Y. Please cross your fingers with me that I don't LOSE all the DLC characters at the end of this story.

03-04-2026, 11:08 PM
Larvae: 713
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
【Elliemechanical】
Expert Demon Hunter
#16

Good luck, crossing my fingers that you don't LOSE all the DLC characters!

03-04-2026, 11:35 PM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#17

(03-04-2026, 08:09 PM)EchelonV Wrote: I have not clicked with Persona yet, not that I dislike story heavy games, I got into Yakuza and other stuff at the time Persona 5 really popped off. But I plan to give them a shot.

SMT is more pure dungeon crawler and brooding/darker, which is my jam. So yeah I really love that series. It's hardcore and tough for sure though. I love SMT3, 4, 5 (Vengeance) all about equally for various reasons. I've beaten Digital Devil Saga 1-2 and Strange Journey Redux as well.


I'm replaying Yakuza 1 rn (dubbed), I want to beat ps2 Jo Amon. Reinstalling Resident Evil on gog too, wanna work my way up to 9

03-05-2026, 01:08 AM
Larvae: 463
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
【TamazingRandom】
Senior Member
#18

I love Resident Evil, especially the movies I've seen. But, I could never get the hang of tank controls.

03-05-2026, 10:57 AM
Larvae: 119
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
【NotImportant】
Kikuka and Rinko Supremacist
#19

The only reason I'm brave enough to give tank controls another go is because I played Silent Hill 2 a few weeks ago lol.

03-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Larvae: 488
Fertilizations: 23
Joined: Feb 2026
【EchelonV】
The King of Bugs
#20

Awesome to hear. Once they click, you should be in for a good time.

I think OG RE2 holds up very nicely.

[Image: qw4yt6.jpg]
Inyouchuu Lover since ~2005~
03-06-2026, 02:09 PM
Pages: « Previous
1 2 3 4 5 … 10
Next »
Want to share your thoughts? Make an account here on Inyouchuuverse!
If you're already registered, click here to log in.

Post Tools