This button will also confirm your consent to the use of cookies for site data storage.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/XdepDjPDkVw?si=tM4HZd6s8kWBZQ0V I watched the Mortal Kombat 2021 movie. It's still terrible so here's something funny with Mortal Kombat in it.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/20ghjoX2_GE?si=62KzmBffoFKJm8L4 Here's some naughty fun with Thomas Jefferson and a time Machine.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Holy crap, I could not stop laughing at that one... Now I want to see him discover Aojiru.
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
I forgot about Tim Curry’s birthday https://youtu.be/YvUbbYX9BMs?si=RmP18ZtT4-dnJ0CC
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
https://youtu.be/vwnnQqq_ick?si=HRq-t_gXeNu6ORtt This is a sketch all about a firing squad.
Fertilizations: 26
Joined: Feb 2026
Oh, that one joke took me a second haha...
Click to Toggle Spoiler
Just three.
That was a good one! Reminds me of this Monty Python sketch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYV-qYeWPkk
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
Fertilizations: 8
Joined: Feb 2026
Nice Sui avatar, I love it. Here's a cartoon robot trying to eat a McRib without a mouth.
Fertilizations: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
If you're already registered, click here to log in.
- View a Printable Version Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spoiler